Zmodo Motion algorithm
The Zmodo app will distinguish the detected motion as two types of events, major and Minor. And the notification will only be sent when major event occurs.
Major Events occur when motion is detected after a prolonged period without event (at least 25 mins).
Minor Event occur when motion is detected within 20 mins of last motion event and at least 3 mins without motion.
1) 8 Channel Security NVR
1) 1TB Hard Drive (Pre-installed in the NVR)
8) Zmodo 720P IP Network Camera
1) 19V 3A NVR Power Adapter
1) 1M(3ft) CAT5e Network Cable
2) 15M(50ft) Camera Cable
4) 25M(82ft) Camera Cable
2) 30M(98ft) Camera Cable
1) Quick User Guide
Camera Working Temperature:14°F-122°F/ -10°C-50°C
NVR Working Temperature: 32°F-104°F/0°C-40°C
NVR Storage: Supports 3.5″ SATA hard drive, up to 6TB
Note: Please don’t directly plug the power supply into the outlet before connecting it to the NVR.
- Lifetime Zmodo tech support- get immediate live chat support from the Zmodo app. With NO monthly fee!
- Intelligent recording means a 1TB HDD will record more than 50 days. Remote or local play back on the Zmodo app or web when connected to your router. You can also connect your HD monitor to the NVR to view live footage or playback video onsite, even without internet.
- Stay Connected. Receive intelligent smartphone alerts when motion is detected. You can customize a special motion detection zone so that you will never miss a thing.
- 8CH HDMI High Resolution NVR + (8) 720p HD cameras enable you to check live video anywhere, anytime on your smartphone or on the web. Weatherproof IP65 rated cameras cover both indoors and outdoors. HD resolution cameras with automatic IR for night vision, to see up to 65 ft in the dark. Night Vision sensitivity is adjustable on the Zmodo app to provide the best viewing in a dim environment.
- Easy Setup! Only one cable to run, for both power & video transmission. Delivers stable and smooth video to your smartphone or monitor.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)