The outside of the Microvault is constructed of heavy-gauge steel with soft foam on the inside to protect the pistol. High-strength lock mechanism performs reliably time after time. Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools. Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid keypad entries. Conveniently located keypad is easy to use. Mounts almost anywhere. Four pre-drilled holes on bottom of vault. For any further queries please contact GunVault Customer care no 800-242-1055. Mon-Sun 6am-8pm PST, excluding major holidays.
- If the unit clicks, but it does not open, 99/100 this issue is related to a battery problem, please replace the battery with a newer Duracell or Energizer regular alkaline and double-check that the expiration date is 5 years ahead of the current year.
- If the unit does not recognize the code (gives you 3 beeps after entering the sequence) please open the safe using the override key and proceed to reprogram the unit.
- Almost any issue that may arise from the unit could be traced to a battery issue. But if you are not comfortable with the unit you have we will be more than happy to help you with a replacement unit
- External dimensions: 11 inches by 8-1/2 inches by 2-1/4 inches
- Interior dimensions: 10-3/4 inches about 6-1/2 inches by 2 inches
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Accepts up to 30 fingerprints and updates slight changes that might occur over time
- Foam lining inside to protect the firearm or other valuables
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)