WHAT IS IN THE BAG?
-Toothbrush and Toothpaste
-Emergency NOAA Radio
-Disposable Work Gloves
-Emergency Food (800 Calories)
-Emergency Water (12 OZ)
21 Piece First Aid Kit + Latex Medical Gloves
– (2) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
– (1) First aid guide
– (5) 3/4″x3″ Adhesive plastic bandages
– (5) 3/8″x1-1/2″ Junior plastic bandages
– (1) 1-1/2″x1-1/2″ Patch plastic bandage
– (2) Butterfly wound closures
– (3) BZK antiseptic towelettes (sting free)
– (1) Antibiotic ointment pack
– (1) Set of non-latex medical gloves
PURPOSE OF THE BAG
Too many people die every year simply because they are not prepared. Prepared Hope is built on the dedication to provide families with the ability and tools to prepare their family for anything that might come their way.
This bag was specifically designed as a low cost, but essential piece of equipment for every person to have somewhere close by. If disaster happens, these tools will be invaluable. Unfortunately, preparedness can’t be an afterthought. Action has to be taken today.
- UNIVERSAL KIT – This is our universal, inexpensive kit for everything. Tornados, hurricanes, house fires, floods, sudden “bug out”s, long trips, bad weather, icy roads, earthquakes, etc. This is the kit you need to have under every family member’s bed, in every car, and ready for any situation. Please see the description for everything that is included.
- IMMEDIATE PREPAREDNESS – This is NOT a multi-day or multi-person kit. This is a “need-to-find-safety” kit. This kit is designed for the person to survive a disaster, and then find some sort of help or shelter as soon as possible-especially if you are stuck in rubble or pinned needing help. This is to survive the night and to survive the disaster. Please see our other products for multi-day, multi-person kits.
- INEXPENSIVE – To avoid high costs of the bag, we do not include $30 survival knives or $50 worth of emergency food. Our goal is for every house to have at least one bag, and ideally for every bed in the house to have a bag. We know that emergencies are usually not something someone thinks about until they actually happen – and then it is too late. By keeping cost low, families can afford protection.
- HELP OTHERS IN DISASTERS – 10% of all profits of this bag go directly to someone in the US who is in need from a disaster. We donate to families who need help from house fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc during their time of need. For each bag you purchase, part of your money will go to them.
- COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – Let us know if for any reason if you are not satisfied with the product and we will do anything we can to make it right. Just send us an email any time with any concerns, feedback, and updates. We love our customers! You are truly our number #1 priority!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)