In any survival situation fishing is one of the best ways to put some food on the fire! Learn this skill and you will have a valuable endless food source. At Fight or Flight Survival Gear we utilized the extensive knowledge of experienced fishermen along with the lifetime of experience from our professional seamstresses to design our high quality Outcast Combination Survival Fishing Kit and Survival Sewing Kit.
The key to this products success is the high strength ultra-thin braided line along with the 8″ survival fishing rod. These two unique and key components are utilized heavily in both the emergency fishing and emergency sewing aspects of the survival kit.
The 8″ oak hardwood survival fishing rod is designed as your primary storage and line management device and will compactly hold all of the components of this kit. It also comes in handy when you are trying to land a large fish. Just slowly walk backwards holding rod in both hands and play the fish to the shore. The survival fishing rod can be inserted into any hole or between two limbs while waiting for the fish to bite. Super strong braided line also gives you the ability to fish overnight without worrying about losing your line. Put line in water and wrap the line around a tree a few times and you are good to go!
Not only does the 40″ of braided fishing line offer the best experience for hand fishing it also makes an excellent emergency thread and is recommended by industry professionals to have in any serious emergency sewing kit.
The paracord has 7 internal strands (one of which can be seen in the photo attached to the large sewing needle) that have numerous uses and can be tied together to make approximately 30″ feet of cordage. Fish stringer and high strength sewing thread can be used for making snares and 100’s of other survival uses.
- The only high quality combination survival fishing kit and survival sewing kit to utilize ultra-thin and super strong Berkley Braided FireLine! All component of this emergency survival kit will store conveniently in our 8″ hardwood survival fishing rod. Braided fishing line is smooth casting, has little memory and much less likely to tangle when compared to standard monofilament line.
- This high quality emergency survival kit includes the following: Eight inch Made in USA survival fishing rod with internal storage, three extra strong ranger bands, 4.5 feet of 550 seven strand paracord, 5 split shot sinkers, 2 toothpick bobbers, 40 feet of Berkley FireLine Crystal 20lb test ultra-thin and ultra lo-vis super line (enough provided to use for fishing and heavy duty thread), 6 hooks (three different sizes), two heavy duty upholstery needles (two sizes) and three safety pins.
- The survival fishing pole is handmade out of solid oak hardwood, contains two internal storage compartments and is designed to contain all components of the kit in one compact package. The pole measures 8″ long, 5/8″ in diameter and weighs only a few ounces.
- All components are stored in a 6 mil extra thick poly bag with internal desiccant to protect from moisture so they will be ready for use when you need them!
- Made in USA, high quality name brand product by Fight or Flight Survival Gear.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)